Tuesday, November 5, 2013

If a picture is truly worth a thousand words, could it possibly be worth $5 too?

I feel like I'm the Shadow Blogger and the Phantom FB Friend. I never post pictures of myself. I cannot stand being photographed. I have hated it since I was a little girl. I still cringe when someone other than myself has a camera in their hands. If you point it my way I seriously can feel my heartbeat increase to a  abnormally high  rate. In a nutshell I'm a nutcase!

That being said, and out of the way, I'll move on to my next bright idea.

I'm a  Christmas Warrior for Gracelynn this year. My goal is to raise $1000.00 to add tor her adoption grant and of course find her a family!!!

Warriors have come up with a ton of interesting ways to raise money. Over the years I've seen Auctions and giveaways, challenges of all types. I've seen warriors shave their heads, their eyebrows and other peoples heads! I've seen them take a pie in the face and come out smiling. There have been dinners and bake sales, craft sales and Etsy shops galore. Heck I even jumped into the Atlantic Ocean last December. 

There's not much we won't do to raise the money. We are a determined and slightly crazy bunch of head over heels in love with our orphans woman.

Which leads me to my idea. If a picture is worth a thousand words, could it possibly be worth $5 too??

Would you donate $5 to Gracelynn's Angel Tree fund to see a picture of me? 

BUT WAIT!

Not just a random picture, but one that you get to choose?

A baby picture? Those awkward years? My dazzling 20's, a wedding picture. Early motherhood photo? A really fat pregnant photo?  The what were you  thinking when you cut your hair photo? 

If enough people get in on this "fun" you literally could see me from birth to present!  

And honestly if I'm willing to swallow a piece, a whole humble pie for my Gracelynn and your entertainment, you'd be crazy to pass it up.

And it's a win win situation!! 

You get to see me, and get to know me better, and Gracelynn gets her account growing and hopefully a family for Christmas! She will be 11 years old this December. Eleven years of waiting is way too long, and I'm willing to put myself in this most uncomfortable position to get her goal met and get her home! 

ARE YOU IN????

LET THE GAMES BEGIN??

ANY $5 OR MORE DONATION HERE, AND YOU PICK THE TIME RANGE AND I'LL POST THE PICTURE. HERE AND ON FB SO NO ONE MISSES OUT! 

IF YOU DONATE JUST COMMENT HERE OR PM ME ON FB. REMEMBER TO LET ME KNOW WHAT ERA  YOU WANT TO SEE. 

IF NO ONE RESPONDS I WILL STAY THE PHANTOM FB FRIEND AND SHADOW BLOGGER FOREVER!

BELIEVE ME THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE!

AND REMEMBER , IT'S ALL FOR HER.

 


No comments: