Thursday, April 25, 2013

INTRODUCING....


GRACELYNN


Girl, born December 2002
Down syndrome

Well, doesn’t this little pixie look like a spit fire?   Those deep brown eyes are gorgeous!

Large families welcome, travel required.

$4373.75 is available towards the cost of my adoption! 
 
I'm sure she has a pair of wings hiding behind her back. Did you ever see such a pixie! 
 
Carina has gifted part of her funds to Gracelynn.  And I've decided the only way to heal is to keep helping so I'm now Gracelynn's Warrior. 

She makes me smile.
 
She is going to be 11 years old this December. And I'm thinking the best Christmas/ Birthday gift would be a family! Gonna try my hardest for Miss Gracelynn!
 
 
 




3 comments:

Rochelle said...

YAY for you helping yet another one. She is beautiful!

Emma said...

Stephanie, on your posts about Carina I keep thinking, surely there must be hope yet! Maybe thats's wishful thinking - I don't know. But if there's any chance of other developed countries still being able to adopt from Russia, maybe there might be.

Whatever happens, God loves her to pieces and don't ever lose hope - even when there seems to be no way.

Blessings x

Stephanie said...

Oh Emma. The chances are so slim. But I am clinging to Hope!! God has a plan. I keep saying that!! He will not abandon his children. I'll just keep praying for her and the others and keep that hope alive for them!