Monday, April 13, 2015

19 Years And Counting



19 years ago I married a guy who really had no idea what he was getting into. Thank you Peter for not running away when you realized your Princess was really the Evil Queen. (but with a good heart)


It's been a hell of a ride. We have been through things I never imagined could even happen. Highest of highs and extreme lows.

We've had dreams come true and we've watch dreams shatter.

We've picked up the pieces and moved forward so many times...

Marriage is HARD. It's frustrating and leaves you frazzled!



But, it's worth it. Because I would never want to go through this life flying solo. When good things happen it's you I want to celebrate with,and when the shit  hits the fan it's you I run to. You're my friend, my lover ,my confidant, my punching bag and all around much needed guy in my life.

You tolerate my weirdness with saint like patience.

19 years and counting.. there's no one else I'd rather tuck and roll through life with!

Happy Anniversary Peter! 















2 comments:

Peter Kaczmarzyk said...

It is true that we had both ups and downs, but being married to a prettiest girl in town has its benefits, not to mention finding my soul mate.
When I look at you, I am still overwhelmed by your beauty, I love you Sempre.

Scrappy quilter said...

Happy anniversary you two. May you have many more years!