Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, Monday...

best friends
sisters, friends and one little brother

I hate goodbyes. We had such a beautiful visit with Aniela this week, but all good things come to an end and it's back to California today. Back to auditions and dance classes and late nights working. You see Aniela is an incredibly talented dancer and choreographer, and has moved to CA to pursue her career. We knew this day would come, she has been dancing forever,it's in her blood, and seriously I can't picture her doing anything else. She positively lights up the stage and commands your attention. I guess we always thought she would head to New York, at least we would be within driving distance, but CA , she feels, is the best place for her. We are so over the top proud of her. She worked hard here at home to save money and found an apartment before moving out there. She handled everything by herself. Times have been tough on her out there, but she's chasing her dreams. Aniela you are so close to catching them. Stay strong and do what you need to do until you are satisfied. Remember, no regrets and we are always here for you. You are the bravest, I could never in a million years do what you have done. You are already our Super Star! We love you more!!!! Stay safe.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate goodbyes too! 4 of my dearest friends are in other states, 2 I have never even met, but when the other 2 come to visit, it is so hard to let them go. What a blessing we have in friends and good family! Well you tell Aniela to keep fighting for her dream...you go girl. Acting is in my blood...has always been. I was working really hard at it when I got pregnant with Preslie...now all of that is on the backburner, possibly forever, BUT I feel so blessed in my new calling as mom to Preslie that its OK and I can cheer on people like Aniela to keep going and don't give up! :)

Scrappy quilter said...

Tell your wonderful Aniela to keep reaching for her dreams. Wishing her all the best.

Missy said...

Well, you have truly done it Steph--you have officially made me feel OLD!! WOW-I cannot believe how beautiful and grown up Aniela is!! I can't help but see her as I knew her when she was sooo small!! She is gorgeous!! So happy to hear of what she is doing out in Cali, that is fabulous! I still can't figure out how you have time to blog though, seriously! haha You are the "True Supamom"...I just try to follow a little...haha Love you bud! Say hi to everyone!! xo Missy

Heather said...

Oh how difficult it is to let them have their wings.But fly they must.And remember, we are here for your oldest love.We would feel privileged to come see her dance and support her in anyway we can.My girls were in the "business" when they were younger.Cut throat and difficult but when it's in the blood,it's in the blood.While Aniela is young and carefree,now is the time to chase those dreams.Mark is in Hollywood daily,you know that and me just a short car ride away .. anything at all that any of you need,call on us ...promise?

Anonymous said...

Aww, I had such a wonderful visit. I really needed that time that I spent home. It was so refreshing and made me realize how important the support of family is. I wish I could teleport back and forth everyday. But being home for a while gave me a boost of support that really helped motivate me to work even harder out here in Cali. I love you guys with all my heart, I think of everyone everyday, especially emmie's big beautiful smiles. Miss you all so much already....xoxoxo Aniela