Friday, August 24, 2012

I Believe In Fairies, By Emilia Faith

Oh I believe in Fairies. I've seen them for myself.  They live in my back yard and play with me on warm summer days. They jump and run,and dance along side of me. They are gentle and shy and always so kind.

They come when the sun is getting low and stay for just a short time. But oh what fun we have together!!


Mama says they live underneath her flowers where it's cool and shaded. 

This looks like a nice place to live. Any fairies in here??



OH MY, I think I just saw one!! I hope I didn't scare her!


I think I see one behind the Morning Glories



THERE SHE IS!!! Just like mama said!! Oh she is so cute! And just my size! I think she wants to play with me.


We are clapping hands together!!! And singing a song. I just make up the words as I go along. hehe


Uh oh , where did you go little fairy???



THERE SHE IS!



She wants to play hide and seek!!  Gotta go, I'm it!








 

6 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, sweeeeeeet!!!

Rochelle said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post and the silhouettes!

Jenny's Heart said...

So adorable! I love the last photo, too cute. Have you ever made a "fairy door"? You just make a little door out of little bits (sparkly bits of course) and place it against a wall or fence, I think the first time I read about them was on the blog Whimsey Love a couple of summers ago. I can just see your sweet girls face finding a fairy door.

Stephanie said...

Oh I've always made fairy houses with my girls! I haven't with Em yet, because she is more in to demolition than construction, but eventually we will!

Dee Etheridge said...

This is too cute!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY!!!! those pictures with her shadow!!! the first one looks like she has fairies behind her! you have to get those on the wall they are fab! xxx