Friday, October 5, 2012

31 for 21: From Em

It's me Emmie! Mommy said her head was about to explode.... I have no idea why!

Anyway, I thought I'd do her a favor and post for her today. I know she's trying to post something about Down syndrome everyday. 

So, today I want everyone to be aware that yes I have Down syndrome, yup I drive my mom bonkers sometimes, and don't  I make a great monkey face???

Mom says that Down syndrome isn't nearly as scary as she thought it was going to be. I think that's a good thing because I don't think I am scary at all,hehee!

See ya, I'm going to go see if mom's head exploded yet.  

3 comments:

my family said...

haha,
you should be nice to mommy and lets pray her head doesnt explode although we know some sweet little people can make mommies feel that way

Heather said...

I have missed that sweet and silly face.

She is a little pistol, is she not? Feisty and all and I personally love it. All her antics and her ability to make your head spin, makes me smile.

she is such a gift. Even on those days that require you to be put in the time out. I know you know that. Otherwise, you wouldn't be blogging and advocating and being the voice for so many others who lack their own.

Keep it up my friend. And your head, it really won't explode. Promise.

Lacey said...

I thought my head was going to explode today! My little stinker was into EVERYTHING! Gah!