Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Auction for Carina!!!

I've been painting like a nut trying to get this auction off the ground and going for Carina! It's actually been kind of fun. The kids got involved and helped and they had some great ideas.


All donations go directly to Carina!


These would make great teacher gifts or stocking stuffers!! 



I found if you use a 5 or 6 inch easel it's a perfect way to display them


There are so many to choose from!

Angel Tree Warriors, might like this one! I can put your child's name on it!! 

Also anyone  who has adopted or is in the process. I'd love to put you little starfishes name here!




So come and take a look, maybe place a bid, maybe even share my page!! 

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE  ENTIRE AUCTION FOR CARINA!

2 comments:

Dee Etheridge said...

They are all very beautiful! I love the rainbow one.

my family said...

these are so beautiful!
praying for sweet C, always