Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nutcracker!!!


It's Nutcracker time!!! Every year my girls audition for the Nutcracker. The school they attend also has a ballet company and every year they perform the NC. It's a RI tradition. I don't think there is a person in the state that has not seen or at least heard of Festival Ballet NC. it's performed at the Providence Performing Arts Center biggest and prettiest Theatre in the State.

It's an exhausting time for all involved but so exciting! This year is Bella's first time. The little ones all start out as Angels.

Sophia is a Party Girl. THAT's What we were up to! Those pretty curls!!!



And Olivia is a Soldier and Trepak. Trepak are the Russian girls who dance a long with the Russian Man who dance for Clara in the Land Of Sweets.


How Silly! Good thing they take professional pictures! I'm no good.
Of course they don't allow pictures on stage. So this is as good as it will get.


And OK! I did just write a bragging post but I'm just so proud of my girls. They have been rehearsing since September. They have missed party's and sleepovers, dances, school functions and even their brothers birthday party. The whole cast works hard and put on a beautiful show.
And if I can round up some "bootleg" video I will try to post it.

13 comments:

Lacey said...

How cute are they? Your so lucky you have little girls to dance and play with, i'm so jealous!

MyBulletinBoard said...

Awesome! Such pretty girls you have. I know you are proud of their accomplishment.

Liz

heidi marie said...

that is so exciting and awesome!!!! they look adorable!

Scrappy quilter said...

What an exciting time. And mamma you have every right to be proud of your girls. They are beautiful just like you. Hugs..

Heather said...

Okay.I'll admit it ... I was wrong ... I was thinking Irish Dancing was being added to the dance resume!

this is certainly exciting though.You should be so proud of the girls,they are amazing!

Cammie Heflin said...

So cute! The girls look beautiful! I love the pic on your header!! So sweet!

Emily said...

What talented girls you have! That is wonderful and you have EVERY right to brag!

Kele said...

Brag away Steph... your girls seem worthy of every bit of it!! Beautiful, and I am hoping for that bootleg video post!

Jeana said...

That is just awesome! and those curls were amazing:) I was a ballerina up to the 5th grade...Did Nutcracker a couple of times. So wish I could be there to watch your girls!

Beverly said...

so exciting!

To Love Endlessly said...

How cool! I'll have to keep my eyes open for that bootleg copy of the performance. I bet the show was beautiful, your girls certainly are!!!

Tina said...

You have every reason to brag about your girls they are doing such amazing things. They look so beautiful in the pictures really do! I love your new header picture, Emmie looks angelic, and that smile....its pure innocence

Kim said...

You have every right to brag! That is awesome!