Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks for...

Give thanks today for the little things. For friends and family. For the grace God so generously pours down on us.
Give thanks for the path you are on in life. It is the path hand picked by God, just for you.
Give thanks for the trials in life , they will only make you stronger.
Give thanks for the days filled with peace and joy, it is only because of the hard days that you have learned to appreciate them.

Wishing you all a very Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving, from our home to yours!

10 comments:

Kristen's mom said...

Thank You for your friendship and kind words. Kristen received your card and the little sign of hope. Hope your family has a wonderful hiloday.

Sara P said...

happy Thanksgiving:)

Tina said...

Hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love what you wrote in your post, so so true. We really have so much to be thankful for. Love to your entire family

Lacey said...

I'm so thankful for all my great friends. Thank you for your continued love and support!

Heather said...

Would you look at that face?Sending our love on this day, where we find ourselves so very blessed for this family online that gives us such encouragement,support and prayers!

Scrappy quilter said...

What a cute picture. Love those eyes. Happy thanksgiving my dear friend.

Rebecca said...

Happy Thanksgiving Steph! I couldn't have said it better myself. If we did not have suffering, we would not be able to appreciate true joy. Thank you for being my friend, even if only in cyberspace. :>)

Stephanie said...

Stefcia,
I am one blessed guy to have a wife like you, especially after all the work you did cooking up a storm of so many meals for Thanksgiving!
Love you sempre
Peter

Shabby Cottage Shoppe said...

What terrific post...so true. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Happy Thanksgiving!
Gail

Mom Of Many said...

I know I say it every single time you put a picture of Emilia up...but really - what a treasure! She is adorable! One day I just have to meet that precious little one! xo