Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Fourty What?





Today is Peter's birthday!!!!! Happy birthday to the guy who puts up with me! Why I will never know. You're everything I'm not! Patient, optimistic, spontaneous.

You really are a super hubby! This guy will never get upset if the house is a mess. Peter has never once ever complained about anything I have served for dinner. In the early years, there was a lot to complain about! He even loves leftovers!


Peter will take the kids to the park or on bike rides just because he wants to. I know fathers who would never venture out alone with there kids. He changes diapers and makes bottles and will rearrange his whole day to give the girls a ride to ballet or gymnastics... and think nothing of it.

I love you !!! We all do!!! And I know at times it seems that we all take your easy going nature for granted... trust me , we don't!

Enjoy your day!!!!




7 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Happy Birthday Peter. May your day be filled with lots of love and laughter and lots of birthday cake.

Denise said...

What a wonderful post to what sounds like an amazing man. Happy Birthday Peter!!! And Stephanie, I think you are an amazing woman too so you definitely deserve him as your husband!!

Cheryl said...

What a great husband and Dad!Hope he had a super birthday!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Peter. He sounds like a great husband and a fantastic father, all of your are lucky but I am sure he feels lucky too to have a great family. Have a great day!

Emily said...

Your hubby sounds wonderful! Thank heavens for super husbands and daddies! Hope his day was great!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Peter. Your way outnumbered by girls, you lucky daddy!

Kele said...

Happy Birthday Peter!
pssst Steph, can I have him when your done? seriously, a man who has NEVER complained about what you serve him for dinner?!?! He could teach Mike a thing or two!!