Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Three Fair Ladies

Okay, over the past , almost three years that I've been hanging out here in blog land, I have met some of the most amazing people.  Three of those people I have just recently met, maybe in the past few months. 

And all three of them are adopting. And all three of them are having  fund raisers right now. And all three of them are very close to traveling or have just made their first trip.


Now I know I just got done with a fund raiser and begging for the last month. So I'm not going to do that. But, I learned during my Give To for Olga, that a lot of people I don't know , know me... well, know my blog. So there are probably people out there that have not yet heard the story of theses three ladies yet. 


Lady Number One: Ann
Ann is adopting two little dumplings, Barbara and Matthew. You can see them in my sidebar. Ann and her hubby just returned from their first trip. They got to hold and love and snuggle their little loves.Ann has a name game going on at her blog. I don't know about you but I love to hear what moms and dads decide to name their little ones. I've got a thing with names. Well anyway, Ann and her hubs have picked out two names for their children and would love to share them with the world, but there's a small catch. Ann flat out refuses to tell, until her chip in reaches $1500.00. The amount needed to officially give them their names and visas. $5000.00 is the full amount needed to spring her Dumplings from the orphanage and whisk them home where they belong.   You can meet Ann here


Lady Number Two: Renee
Renee is adopting Paisley. She will be the first little girl in this family and I do believe she will be known as Princess Paisley . Paisley will have three brothers to make sure her royal little toes never touch the ground. Renee has already played the name game and announced Miss P's middle name. It's beautiful, but I'm not going to disclose it here. It's better if you read about it here. Renee is a mom, in the true sense of the word. She amazes me repeatedly with what she can get done in a day. Her unending optimism and faith mixed with her southern hospitality makes for a true and true good person.  Renee is in the process of fund raising and has also promised "something good" when her chip in hits $5000.00 (and it's close) . You can meet Renee here


Lady Number Three: Jenn
Jenn, as you know is adopting Olga. She is having a giveaway now to raise money to have all the papers that will compile their dossier apostilled.  Those of you that have adopted probably just groaned because you know how much that costs. For those of you, like me who haven't been through the process it's EXPENSIVE! Each document costs around  $20.00 or more (I don't have the exact amount, I think it's different in every state)!  and there are a stack of documents. Jenn is the most humble person I have ever met.  Whether you donate $10.00 or $100.00 or, tell her you are praying for her, you get the most gracious "thank you". She puts it all in Gods hands and has complete trust in him. Jenn's goal for this fund raiser is $420.00. Exactly what she needs to apostille all the forms. See what I mean about being humble?? You can meet Jenn here

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love you dear friend, you are the best advocate our kids could have!

To Love Endlessly said...

What a mighty warrior you are for His children! Thanks for introducing us.

Jenn said...

Thanks for posting about us again :) And thank you for all you and everyone who donated did for Olga's Give to! We are beyond thankful for the generosity! Sending you hugs & I too think she will be known as Princess Paisley lol, can't wait to see the names Ann picked.