Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Beware! Here comes 31 Days of Down Syndrome Awareness... Emmie Style!



So, it's October again. October is Down syndrome Awareness month!  I want to do my part to make everyone aware!! 

So I'll be getting some help from my lovely assistant Emilia. 



Yes, she is under that bow. That's how she likes it. Just accept it. I have and life is much easier that way. Anyhoo ,this month we will be giving it our all to let you see Down syndrome the way we see it! Something to celebrate!




Not something to cry about.( she's fake crying here, no worries)



And definitely not something to be afraid of.




So grab a coffee...


or a Margarita, and stop by all month. We'll be here.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

YAY I have missed you blogging! Love you!

ch said...

i'll have what she's having. on the rocks. extra salt. (p.s. because of you i'm craving tacos).

Jeana said...

Yay! Love your cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Aww! :) I'm a long-time lurker who is very glad to know I'll have a month of you. Bring it on!

Stephanie said...

OMGoodness! Thank you for commenting!!! I didn't know i had any lurkers! That's so cool! :)