Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Porta Potty

This post has nothing to do with Down syndrome awareness, just my kids own unique streak of weirdness. 

We went apple picking and after Em consumed about 83 apples, she spotted the porta potty, and made a beeline for it. Could not get her away from it and yes, we were starting to attract some stares. 


She wanted in.. and I'm sure it wasn't to actually use it for it's obvious purpose. As she is still boycotting potty training.




At this point I had no idea if there was anyone inside. 



We were laughing to hard to care. Emmie was knocking and shaking that potty relentlessly! And in a very clear and loud voice yelling "Hello.. HELLLO. 

 
 We finally dragged her away. I hope no one was inside.. What a horrifying experience that would have been! LOL

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Hahaha. I think she and Dariya should get together. She LOVES using those nasty things.