Friday, December 3, 2010

If You Donated To Olga Through My Chip In Please Read this!!!

OK, here's what's been going on with my chip in. I received the wrong email address for RR when I set up my chip in. If you used my chip in, then your donation did not go through. Your money did not go anywhere . The address I used is not valid so please be assured your money did not go to anyone else.  


  If you DID NOT receive any type of Payment verification from Paypal or Credit cards, the donation is not valid.  

 If you would like to donate to Olga again. Please use this link to her account on RR. 
 I am so sorry for the mistake, please be assured the link is safe and correct for donating. I know a good amount of people used my chip in and I feel awful for what happened.  I am very sorry for this mistake but so grateful that so many have decided to do something to help her. 

Here is the link to Olga's Account on Reece's Rainbow

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Isn't that just like the enemy to mess up something that was meant to be beautiful. he doesn't win though, God does. I firmly believe this little one is going to get a forever home. She is just too sweet not to get her own family. Hugs and love

Patti said...

Thanks, Steph- I re-donated:)

Deanna said...

I used your chip-in and did get an email "receipt". Was it still invalid?