Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thankful Sunday

OH this was a looooong week! It was Nutcracker week! Today was the last show, it was beautiful, all the kids work so hard. but I'm THANKFUL it's over... til next year.

 Sophia and Bella, as, party girl and Spanish Candy Doll.

Olivia, as Clara's friend with Jordan, also Clara's friend.
Maybe next year we'll add Andrew as a party boy!

And how could I not be thankful for everything that has been done for Olga. My heart is overjoyed.

 I'm thankful that Miss Em's got some smooth moves  Don't forget to pause my music first. Enjoy...


7 comments:

Bulldogma said...

Beautiful pictures, and it sure looks like you have another little dancer ready for her turn on stage. Great video - LOL!

Lacey said...

I think she is going to be a hip hop dancer instead of a beautiful ballerina like her sisters! Shake it baby!

Rochelle said...

Love the video, too adorable. She definitely has some moves!

ch said...

AAAAAAAAAAA! I love the rum pum pum pum's! I think she got that bum salute move from LC. Our girls could rip it UP on the dance floor. Oh, she's looking like such a big girl!

Tina said...

I couldn't hear the music for some reason but I loved the moves all the same, I love how she kept coming up to the camera and giving us her precious smile! The girls look beautiful in their costumes as well. I hope you are having a great week but I am sure it's busy as is the case with me here.

Kelli said...

Such a great dancer Miss Em! Have a great Christmas.

Shelly said...

Lovin' those dance moves!! So cute!