Monday, September 20, 2010

Really Thankful


First let me start off by thanking everyone for the birthday wishes for Olivia and me!!! We had a wonderful weekend. Saturday we took Olivia and some friends skating. My joy was watching her and her friends laugh and have fun.

Sunday I was served breakfast in bed by Chef Sophia, Miss Bella made me a Happy Birthday necklace, Olivia made me a card that read beautifully, Andrew's card had smiling hearts all over it, Aniela's card and gift arrived on Saturday and made me miss her even more! And Miss Em was just her lovely self.

After church we headed to the mall, my children's birthday wish.... for me?

On the way home we stopped and bought a HUGE chocolate cake, and ate it without any guilt.

It was a perfect weekend, and that is what I'm thankful for this week!!!

8 comments:

Pallavi said...

Hey Stephanie, Belated B'day wishes.. :)

Mine was on 16th Sept :)

Rochelle said...

Yeah glad it was such a great weekend. MMM the cake looks divine!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was heavenly (anything involving chocolate it heavenly to me)

ch said...

Hoping it was your best birthday yet...LOVE that cherry on top of your cake!

Becca said...

Happy belated birthday! Ooh, that cake looks delish...

heidi marie said...

Happy belated birthday to both of you! And what a wonderful weekend!! You definitely deserve it.

The VW's said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend! The cake looks YUMMY! HUGS!!!

Tina said...

Yes it sounds absolutely perfect, and so much to be thankful for, having your family around, and so much love what more could one ask for? So happy you had a great weekend.