Saturday, September 25, 2010

True Friends

Don't worry Butsey, even though there's another cat hanging around you'll always be my favorite... Love Em



Miss Em adores our cat.She follows him everywhere. She sits and just stares at him. She is learning to "do nice". We are really working hard in this area! Sometimes she tries to rearrange parts of his body, like his tail, or ears, and he tolerates it all. He is the kindest and most patient beast I've ever seen. And when she digs into his Turkey and Giblet pate, he is more than willing to share. He's been through all six kids and has NEVER raised a paw to any of them. We all love you Butsey!

3 comments:

my family said...

such a pretty cat,I suppose the new one is there to stay now?

Tina said...

Wow Butsy sounds great, I thought that usually cats were not so patient with kids...looks like you have a very special one there. And also looks like you will eventually have a new addition to the family, I guess congratulations are in order???!!!

Far Above Rubies said...

I love the name Butsey. He's too cute. By the way, your daughter is absolutely beautiful. xox

Jasmine
Windmills and Tulips