Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some Took The Challenge!!!

Thank you to all who took the Five Dollar Challenge!!!  I checked Olga's account on RR and it went from 60.00 to 124.00! 
And thanks to all who posted about her. I really think if we get the word out there she may have a family by Christmas. Wouldn't that be wonderful!!! Could you all spread the word about Olga? You just never know who it will reach. And check out Patti's giveaway, in honor of Olga, over at A Perfect Lily


And I'm keeping the challenge on!  


Come on! We can get this baby girl home !!!!!  

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Great job friend. She is such a cutie. Hope more funds come in for her. Hugs

Rochelle said...

We took the challenge, praying for her and my sweet Maria in Russia that has been on my heart for 6 months. Hope they both find their forever families this Christmas!!!

patsy said...

we also took the challenge...it is a wonderful thing you are doing. it just broke my heart to watch that video. hopefully we can all make a difference...

Gill - That British Woman said...

I was glad to see her totals go up as well,

Gill in Canada