Friday, January 14, 2011

Introducing Miss Nellie



The Lord will work out his plans for my life - for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

~ Psalm 138:8, NL





I've been watching Miss Nellie for some time. The thing that grabbed me was the expression on her face. My Olivia used to make that face when she was little, still does sometimes(only it was cuter back then) .

2010 was an exceptional year for RR and I'm praying this year is even better. I cannot believe the miracles... one after another. Hearts changing , obstacles being torn down, babies going home.

I've be wracking my brain trying to think of a way to raise money all year long. I've got something brewing,(it might take a while) but hopefully by spring it will be more than just a thought.

Please keep Nellie and all the other sweets in your prayers. pray that this year she gets her family, as she too is running out of time. I am a true believer that nothing on this earth is more powerful than prayer.

6 comments:

Bulldogma said...

I LOVE the new picture at the top of the blog page! Adorable!

I've also been thinking on ways to continue raising funds for RR - from making things to auction off, etc. Let's keep praying, and I'm sure He will show us the way!

Scrappy quilter said...

Love your new heading picture. So cute. I agree, we need to be praying for RR all year. I'm praying 2011 is even better for them and 2010 was. Hugs and love

The VW's said...

What a cutie! Praying she finds her family soon! Great job helping all these kiddos Steph!

Love the new header pic of Em....her eyes just pop! What a beauty! Hugs!

Rochelle said...

Can't wait to find our your new plan. You are awesome! Always praying for these kids. We have been rather obsessed with them as of late.

Brandi Hanes said...

Hi Steph,
I love the passion you have for these babies! God has really been working on me in some areas :) Thanks for the sweet comment you left me! PLease pray for me in doing God's will! I don't want to miss it! Also I would covet any prayers for my husband...he needs Jesus to move mountains in his heart!! It wasn't an accident that I found you blog :)

Blessings~

Melissa said...

I've noticed Nellie before and can't wait to hear your new RR plans!