Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Favor Please???

I'm getting a complete kick out of this Christmas in July Give To. Seriously I come here just to hear my Christmas music! LOL


  Thank you to all who have joined my Christmas in July Event for Olga on FB and thanks to my first two contributors!  


My favor is a quick and easy one. If you have a blog or FB could you please re - post?? FB is so easy all you do is hit share and you're done.
I really want to reach as many people as possible. This fund raiser will run all month. Ornaments are 10.00 and you can add a personal message. Details are here.


Also check out Jars of Hopes and Dreams, another July fund raiser for Miss Olga! I love this one!!! All you need is a jar!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I'm not on FB anymore, but I blogged about it! :)