Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thankul Sunday

Almost half way through July! I don't even want to think about it! So instead I'll think about what I'm thankful for.


And right off the bat is the amount in my chip in! $130.00!! That's awesome!   Every ornament bought brings Olga closer to home. Thank you!!




Thankful for our beautiful weather! It's been perfect.


Thankful that God is still patient with us and supplying what we need. Somehow we are managing. 
Would be hugely thankful is you all could keep a prayer close by today that Peter gets a job, ASAP. 


Thankful for my backyard. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have a place to play and pray and just be, that was just ours. I am really so thankful for my little home.


And I'm thankful for my church. That we  feel so at home there. And I love that we live close enough to hear the church bells ringing before each mass. 


And speaking of church I need to go wake a few sleeping beauties so they are not late for church. Hope everyone has a beautiful sunny day. Whatever you are up to, enjoy and thankful for something today.

No comments: