Sunday, August 22, 2010

22 On The Twenty Second, And A Thanful Sunday

Miss Em is 22 months old, and I am Thankful for every single wonderful second.


She was covered in chocolate. This job was way to big for a wipe!

I'm Thankful to be able to wish my nephew Andrew a very happy birthday( yesterday), but we always run a little late around here. Love you Andrew!!!


I'm Thankful we were able to get away this summer and enjoy such a beautiful vacation.

Thankful that God has been by our side these past few years. I've mentioned a few times that our finances were in a state of ...well, disaster. They still are but , there is light at the end of this very long tunnel we have been in and God has graciously let us see that.

Thankful my Morning Glories are beginning to bloom, FINALLY! They say you should talk to your plants, so I threatened to set them on fire if they didn't do something.

Thankful my summer doesn't have to end when the kids go back to school. Emmie and I can still enjoy a warm, beautiful September.

And Thankful it's almost apple picking time!!! PIES!!

Happy Sunday!

11 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm so thankful that I got a long summer with my boys, and we totally lived it up! Now I'm praying for a smooth start to school. With Mondo starting junior high, and Tanner going back to school without the resource teacher that has been our savior the last two years!

Heather said...

Happy Sunday to you and your beautiful,thankful household.Have a good one.

mandd3 said...

I just love your happiness!

Rochelle said...

Awesome thankfuls, happy 22 months Em. Still can't believe the girls are almost 2.
Hey you two could come over and play with Alayna & I while the big kids are in school (oh come on too far to commute for a playdate?) Ok invitation is always open. =)

We are thankful you had a great vacation and are back online. We love your thankful Sundays!

Scrappy quilter said...

Oooh another great thankful list. To think, Em is almost 2. Where has the time gone? Can I drop over for apple pie? Hugs and love

To Love Endlessly said...

Happy 22 months miss Em! Miss M will be 23 months as of yesterday. :-) We just made some delicious homemade apple sauce yesterday. yummy to fresh apples!

Denise said...

Happy 22 months my dear Emmie. And I am dreaming of Ella and Em going apple picking together someday. Our nurse today was just telling me how she takes her mom every year to New York for the turning of the leaves. I want to do it!!!

ch said...

We're thankful for ripe and juicy peaches at our house...and for cute blue-eyed buddies who love chocolate as much as we do! Happy 22 months to you!!!!

Unknown said...

when will life calm down? allowing us to meet? skyes birthday party?! come?

Tina said...

Happy Sunday and a wonderful week ahead to you....and happy happy 22 months sweet darling Emmie, can't believe another year is nearly over and you're going to be 2 really soon!!!

Kelly said...

Happy 22 months Emmie=) Maybe you can teach Landon how to pick apples!! (hint, hint)