Friday, August 27, 2010

Say It Isn't So!!!!!

What is this!! This can't be! Who's under that YANKEE'S HAT! Not my little girl! and who put it on her sweet head?? That's what I want to know!

NO!!!!! Our "friend"!!! Rob?? He's a Yankee fan? Who knew! And now he's trying to pull the baby over to the other side? What's he telling her and why is she listening so intently?


That's it honey, toss that hat to the wind! Don't believe any thing he tells you!


Oh no it's too late! Looks like the Yanks have another fan, sigh... What's a mother to do? You bring them into the world, you love them and try to teach them right from wrong, but you just never know. She was so easily swayed!




OK, before I get any grief from any Yankee fans out there, we were just having some fun. I don't see why we (Red Sox fans) can't all get along, haha. I thought it was a hoot that Miss Em won't tolerate any hats whatsoever, but kept that Yankee hat on! She did look pretty cute in it.

12 comments:

MyBulletinBoard said...

Way to go, Miss Em!! But whatever you do, don't let her get hold of a Rangers cap.

Mom Of Many said...

Just one more reason we love that treasure!! I'm married to the guy who used to listen to the Yankee games as a little boy with a transistor radio under the covers! He is still a die-hard fan of theirs...and so are we - course we grew up in NY...

And Miss Em you look absolutely, positively maaaavelous in that hat!!

BTW, would have loved to come by and visit...and one day we will sit and have pie...promise!!

Better get the kids going...850 miles to home...in Blue Springs, Missouri...xo

Tina said...

YES!!! She does look ever so cute in that hat., justifies switching teams!!! Saira won't keep hats on either, perhaps if she becomes a mad fan of some sport too, only thing I can think of is golf. We just had a dear friend of ours win a PGA tournament in North Carolina, the first Indian in history!!

Kelli said...

Lindsey's Daddy would be so happy to see Em smiling with her Yankees gear.

The VW's said...

CUTE!!!

mandd3 said...

Oh, and we WERE going to be such great friends. Born in NY, sigh... Oh well, at least Em is in my corner!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

Too cute!!!

Rochelle said...

She looks cute in everything. Adorable.

Tausha said...

I have both a Red Sox and Yankee Hat. :-) My husbands brother-in-law played a season with the Red Sox so I wear my Yankee hat to give him a hard time. I am doing okay, just finding out some crappy stuff about my daughters adopted Father. :-(

Bulldogma said...

Awww... She just thought it said "I'm Adorable!" Too cute!

Lori said...

That's it -- we will not be coming back to your house unless it is clear of all offending Yankee gear! =)

Michelle said...

Haha! As a fellow Red Sox fan I loved this post! :) Just today I was talking about signing Kayla up for the Miracle League here and I noticed one of the teams was named Yankees and I said, "she better not be put on the Yankees team. No way is any daughter of mine going to be wearing Yankee gear!" lol Then I noticed those team names were for the adult league, whew!