Monday, August 2, 2010

One Lazy Day


Ask me , did I vacuum yesterday? Did I do laundry, or hang up clothes or clean the bathroom? Did I do any household chores?
NO! No I did not!


Sunday's are supposed to be a day of rest, so that's what we did.

It was a picture perfect day and we just enjoyed the yard and pool. Well I didn't go near the pool, it's freezing!! I just followed the sun around the yard. Just like our old cat, LOL


Miss Em practicing on the boogie board

She said she's ready for the big waves now.

And she's always ready to snuggle.

11 comments:

my family said...

sweet sister picture

Lacey said...

We did some pool stuff yesterday as well. I'm freaking out that its already August, so I'm cramming every summer thing in possible before its over!

Rochelle said...

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful day.

The VW's said...

A lazy day every once in awhile is so refreshing! Looks like your family enjoyed a great one! Cute pics! Hugs!!!

Beverly said...

sounds like a perfect day.

Scrappy quilter said...

Sounds like a fun filled day. Certainly can tell by the pictures. Hugs

mandd3 said...

What an awesome day and an awesome picture of the girls (I think that is Bella - hope I didn't get it wrong)!

Michelle said...

That last pic is so precious, that's what I like to call a frame-able. =)

Heather said...

Perfect day if you ask me.

Thanks for the email:)

Kelly said...

Lazy days.....gotta love them!! Not half as much as that snuggling pic!!! VERY CUTE:)

Kele said...

Did you vacuum yesterday? Did you do laundry, or hang up clothes or clean the bathroom? Did you do any household chores???

Well, you asked me to ask!!!

I sure miss ya friend, I know I have been MIA most of the summer but I still check in with you guys!
I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the sister pic, gotta be one of the best ever, precious!