Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Me Time Tuesday... As Promised


Okay so I'm wasting no time in getting things going. It's barely eight in the morning and do you think I've already taken some me time?

Well yes in a way I have. I got up early on my last day to sleep in before school starts to set up this post.

I just wanted to figure out the linky thing. Don't you all just love my techno lingo? I know you all know what I mean.

Now I am having the posting on a Tuesday, but you can share anything you did for yourself all week long. Or like today feel free to post some ideas. Mostly for people like me who are used to Walmart being Me Time. That doesn't count anymore!

Well, we'll see how things go.
It's never too late to join, and seriously no pressure either. I'm not going to be knocking on your blogs asking where your posts are, hehe! This is all for fun! And an attempt to keep what's left of my sanity.

And the linky works! I tried it to make sure.

2 comments:

MyBulletinBoard said...

I think your techno lingo sounds good!

Hope all the moms will TAKE some time for themselves as best they can. Some kids can't be left alone for long, I know. But there is too much push to make moms constantly stimulate, entertain, and do therapy, etc. for children who really do need some time to just do for themselves. Children need to learn to entertain themselves. They need to learn to enjoy quiet. It's okay. Don't make a project of them. You aren't failing them if you just leave them alone for a little while.

Becca said...

Ummm...I don't really know what "me time" is, so I'm not sure I'll be able to participate. LOL But it sure is a nice idea!!