Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Think We Have A Winner

I am determined that Em's ears do freeze and fall off this winter. And the little hat hater is determined to toss every hat I put on her to the ground. But I think we have found some common ground.

Yes Emmie a chin strap!



 A few adjustments

I think she's trying to make the same face as the monster on the hat


By George I think she likes it! We'll see how long this little gem lasts. I have a feeling it will soon be in the big box of rejects.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha...love her and the hat! x

Rochelle said...

Super cute, I am sure we will be in the same boat here soon. The mornings are quite cool and the girls go outside to play for recess at preschool.

Lacey said...

Arina wore hats at first, but then after her little personality came out, and the feisty toddler came about, I doubt a hat will stay on that head. I'll have to try though, for winter! (although in Cali I won't need it much!)

Melissa said...

Good luck with the chin strap. These are the only hats that *sort of* work for Claire, but she can usually get them off too.