Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ally On My Mind

There's this girl, named Ally. And she has been on my mind a lot lately. You see Ally is turning 16 on August 25th. 

Now let me tell ,Ally is gorgeous! Big blue eyes, blond hair and a smile that will melt your heart. 

She must be thinking about her birthday.  What girl doesn't think about her 16th birthday. Sweet 16!!!
It's so special! I have a daughter turning sixteen in September and I'm thinking of something special to do for her so she always remembers her sixteenth birthday.

I'm sure Ally is wondering what her day will be like. But I'm thinking she is wondering more about her night. Like where will she sleep. And the next day, how will she eat. Ally will need to get a job. Not to save for a car, but to survive. On August 25th when Ally turns "Sweet 16" she will have only herself to depend on. There will be no party. There is no family to give her one. She will be on the streets. 

Ally is an orphan, and when she turns 16, she ages out. She will become unadoptable.

One day after her 16th birthday will be too late for her to be adopted. 

Ally is in a mess. And she knows it. She also knows that for 16 years no one has wanted her. No one has taken her home to be there daughter. She has grown up unloved, yet still says, YES! I want a family!

So where are they?

Maybe you?

Maybe someone you know?

Maybe a stranger who will see her face after you repost this??  (hint hint)

This is Ally, and she needs a family, NOW!

ALLY



 I've seen it happen before. I've seen families come forward just days before a child ages out. I've seen it and I believe it can happen again. 

Girl, born Aug 25, 1997
HIV, non rheumatic carditis


She is aging out but says, “YES, I want to be adopted!”

A family will need to have paperwork filed PRIOR to her birthday in August; otherwise she will not be able to be adopted.
Ally is in the same orphanage with several other available children. Interested and approved families could adopt multiple children together.
$976.10 is available towards the cost of my adoption!

 


No comments: