As I sat to write this Thankful Sunday post, all I could think of were negative things. And obviously I'm not really thankful for things gone wrong.
So I was thinking, there must be something to be thankful for... right?
So I decided to take all the negatives and turn them into positives.
Here I go.
1.The AC broke in the back seats of the big green Suburban
2.The tires are all shot.
3.The weather stinks!
4.The kids are definitely trying to break me, and are doing a great job, as my sanity is withering.
5.Emmie is constantly nakie( her own doing) and not potty trained.Which is even worse than having a puppy in the house!
6.Our beaches have been invaded with crustacean isopods!
7.Money is tighter than tight.
1. Ac is not broken in the front seat, where I sit (hehe)
2. Peter has finally decided to buy new tires, even if it's one at a time! Thank you God!
3. The weather stinks, Can't do much with this one! LOL
4. My skin is growing tougher and I'm taking less and less from the kids. My house my rules!No discussions!
5. While potty training seems to be going nowhere fast, Em did show signs of promise when she pooped in her pull up and immediately took it off and FLUNG it across the room. A sign that she clearly did not want to stay in a soiled pull up. God give me strength.
6. Eventually the little suckers will be pushed back out to sea and the humans can go swimming again!
7.Even though money is tight, my husband has a good job where he is appreciated and in a wonderful atmosphere. He comes home happy and is without stress!!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. Try to take a negative and turn it into a positive.
Keeping the faith and having a sense of humor can only help!
And BTW, if you didn't have a chance to read my last post. Please do. And please share this one!!! Ally needs a family now. It's urgent!