Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More Poop. But Funny!

Ok remember the post I recently wrote titled , What's in the Bubbles? 


Well I was looking through my photos this morning, seeing if I had anything to spark a post when I stopped to admire that great smile and star like eyes of my Dumpling in this photo. This photo was taken during the infamous poop bubble.


Moving in closer to look into those eyes and think how much I love her, I spotted something suspicious looking in that spot over her left shoulder,  just where there is a break in the bubbles, and I just about died laughing!!!


If you don't think you have poop humor, please don't look! Just keep looking at her smiling face!


Little stinker cracks me up!!!




2 comments:

Bulldogma said...

Frame it!

LOL!

Lacey said...

Ha ha, I love it! We've only had one poop in the tub so far, thank goodness!!