Sunday, March 4, 2012

My New Follower

If you check my "Followers" you will see that I have 242.  The newest one, number 242 is my Bella. 






She has been begging for a blog for about a year now. So under the guidance of her blogger mother, yesterday she joined the ranks and is now a real, honest to goodness Blogger!!!


Bella is blogging at Bella's Adventures, and if I dare say so I think she's got the bug! The blogging bug. 

 Bella nagged me to death, requested last night that I put the word out, that she is now ready to receive a boat load of traffic ;)


So when you get a chance could you swing by and say hi to our fellow blogger, Miss Bella. And she  has invited you all to "follow " her.  

Computer time is getting harder and harder in this house...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph, she looks just like you, its amazing seeing her picture. Tell her I'll check her Blog out. Love, Diane